[musictlk] Christmas

marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 02:18:16 UTC 2013

It's Christmas Eve right now for me.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: josh lester <jlestermusic at gmail.com
Date sent: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 20:14:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [musictlk] Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you!
I'm watching the Fox News Christmas special.
That's a yearly tradition for me.
Blessings, Joshua

On 12/24/13, Linda Mentink <mentink at frontiernet.net> wrote:
 Hi all,

 Merry Christmas to you all.  I'm spending tonight at home,
reading a
 good book, and trying to stay warm.

 We had our Christmas program Sunday night, and it was really
nice.  It
 began with our horn group playing some Christmas music, then we
had a
 short service.  Following that, our string group played, where I
 played my violin.  Then the students did their part, singing
Christmas
 songs and reading Scriptures.  One read a poem.  We ended with
me
 singing Star of the East with all the students.  It was really
special
 to sing with them.  Of course, it was my job to help them learn
the
 songs, including voice parts.

 If you want to, you may go to our web site and check out the
 archives: bbccolumbus.com.  If you do, I hope you'll enjoy it.

 I also wish you all a blessed 2014.

 Blessings,

 Linda

info for