[musictlk] iPod Nano

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 00:05:27 UTC 2013

Hi Marissa! Yeah, I'm in the Music list, and the Nabs list! But what is the
BN list? I don't know about that one. And why did you ask me that for? Just
wondering! LOL! XD XD Thanks and God bless!
P.S. Regarding the iPod Nano question, do you know anyone who has an iPod
Nano? I actually really having an issue with it, when my music is playing,
and my screen dims and turns itself off after ten seconds or so, rather than
5 minutes or so. LOL! XD Thanks again! ;)