[musictlk] iPod Nano

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 01:18:16 UTC 2013

Hi Kaiti, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that in my iPod Nano, I went to settings just now, but it didn't say anything about screen dim and screen brightness. In fact, after going to settings, I found General, and I double tap on it, I only saw something about brightness, where it tells me how Bright the screen has to be. Actually, the only time I will need I will need to know how Bright the screen has to be, is if someone who is sighted helps me with it. I really don't know how to deal with this screen dimming and turning off by itself after 5 seconds or so, rather than 5 minutes or so. Do you know how to? It is actually very different from the iPhone right?  But I din't find anything about screen dim and screen brightness, and how to adjust it or something like that! Just to let you know, for my iPod Nano, I use VoiceOver. I just wanted to ask you, What is the name and the  model of your iPod Nano, do you use VoiceOver for your IPod Nano also? Just curious! Thanks and God bless! :)

Sent from my iPhone