[musictlk] iPod Nano

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 02:27:34 UTC 2013

Hi Kaiti, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I am able to adjust
the Screen Brightness, but it doesn't say anything about in how to adjust
the screen dimming and turning off by itself after 5 seconds or so, rather
than 5 minutes or so, or something like that. Actually, the screen dims and
turns itself off while one of my songs is playing, and in order to go to the
previous or next  song that I want,  I have to turn on the screen again. I
actually find out that in order to stop the screen from dimming so fast I
need to touch it in order for it to stop and doing that. What do you think
about that? I think mine is the new model that has VoiceOver. By the way, do
you have an iPod touch? Just wondering. And if you do, do you think than an
iPod touch is better than an iPod Nano? Just curious! I'm just wondering. I
actually have an iPhone 5, and I actually downloaded songs on it, and since
I like to listen to music a lot, that is why I got an iPod for Christmas,
since I was thinking that I could download songs to my iPod in order not to
waste my iPhone's battery while listening to music. I will really appreciate
it a lot, if you could give me some suggestions about this. Thank you so
much and God bless! :)