[musictlk] Returning Member

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sun Feb 3 22:47:12 UTC 2013

if you want to teach from home get Skype and find people who are interested in learning from you.
 if you want to learn from home then apply to an online school such as berkley's online courses and learn via Skype with students and teachers and such. hope this helps.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224