[musictlk] Returning Member

Anita Ogletree yrstrli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:29:07 UTC 2013

Timothy,

Thank you.  That was very helpful.

Are you a musician?

Anita

interested in learning from you.
> if you want to learn from home then apply to an online school
such as berkley's online courses and learn via Skype with
students and teachers and such.  hope this helps.
>Timothy
> Your friend in the music industry
> http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
> 7244011224

>On Feb 3, 2013, at 5:23 PM, Anita Ogletree wrote:

>> Good afternoon.

>> It has been a while since I was on this list.  I have a
question.

>> I am interested in teaching music lessons from my home.  What
would ow need to do in order to get this done? Will I need to
take classes from a college?

>> I took music lessons when I was very young from a professional
teacher who also was blind so I actually learned using braille.
I also ply by ear, which I now realize isn't as good as I'd like
it to be.

>> Any advice or suggestions is welcomed.

>> Thank you.

>> Anita