[musictlk] guitar tabs

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:13:16 UTC 2013

Another thing you might be able to do is look up actual chords.  I've
done this for a few songs I've learned and it works great.  Tabs are
primarily a visual thing, but if you know chords then looking them up
is the equivalent of using tabs because the chord symbols are all you
get.  Make sure you know the rhythm of the song when you do this
though so you know when the chords change.  Some sites I've used have
the chord symbol and the lyrics sung on the chord and those help a
lot.  If you do this then make sure you just check if the M's are
upper or lowercase; uppercase means it's a major chord and lowercase
is minor.  Hope this helps.

--
Kaiti