[musictlk] Question about Rights to a Song

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Feb 28 08:04:32 UTC 2013

Brandon, i just checked my email and just saw this thread. and i must say, you are 100 percent on the money. remember, people care about their intellectual property. that's why their's things set in place such as the harry fox agency.
 anyway, it's 3 in the morning as i write this so i hope everything's understandable. ahahaha.
 anyway, i hope everyone's answered the original question. i think brandon did  a fantastic job of summing it up.
 i just want to point out one real quick thing before i crash. check to see if all this is tax deductible. you know, things such as touring and even recording can be tax deductible.
 the life of a musician is greatly overlooked sadly. their is always loop wholes and that's especially true in the music industry.
 in the christian side of things such as the part i work with people don't get screwed over by big labels but they still do. it's not as regular though when you are dealing with a christian based label. anyway, i hope this helps.  have a good night
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224