[musictlk] Piano questions..?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:06:43 UTC 2013

Hi Joseph,

The Hadley School for the Blind has a great braille music course you
can sign up for.  Just go through their online catalogue and sign up
as you would for any other course.

There is also a great book called How to Read Braille Music which
provides basics of the code.  It's what I started out on and it's very
easy to read.
You can also join another list, The Music Education Network for the
Visually Impaired (Menvi).  Their site is menvi.org.  The entire list
is related to braille music and issues specific to blind musicians.
Check it out.

HTH

--
Kaiti