[musictlk] Anybody need guitar parts, backing tracks, or original music recorded?

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon Jul 1 16:51:09 UTC 2013

Hi everybody. If any of you need guitar/bass parts written/recorded,
need backing tracks, or, need original music for a project, drop me an
e-mail with the specifics and we can go from there.

I can work in many different styles of music and deliver your tracks
in many different formats. I have a number of professional sound
libraries including synthogy ivory and Omnisphere as well as the
standard stuff like rapture le and dimension pro etc.

Get in touch with the project details and I'll shoot you a quote.

Thanks,

Cameron.