[musictlk] portastudios

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Wed Jul 3 04:16:52 UTC 2013

That makes since.
I hate it when strings break.
That's why I'm thankful that I only play the piano, when I'm on stage.
Speaking of which, I'm looking to do some concerts, so if anyone has any events scheduled, that I can be a part of, please let me know!
I'm about to hire a driver, and start traveling again.
I only do church related events, since I'm a Gospel artist.
Thanks, Joshua