[musictlk] BAND LINKS

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Wed Jul 3 04:32:56 UTC 2013

wow,
 simply offal.
 the music itself is good but the production is offal.
 i've heard the argument before oh well, it's a live show it won't sound as good as the studio. well, that's a lode of crap.
 i can hardly hear your vocalist. the drums along with the other instruments aren't balanced.
 let me share with  you the secret to a good live show.
 that's good mic's.
 don't settle for that trashy sound because that's what the venue provides instead, bring your own gear.
 i understand it's going to cost money to do that and it's going to make it harder but i personally would rather have a good set of live music that you can hear everything as if you are really there then to hear trash.
 don't get me wrong, your music and band has potential but it's lost when you use bad hear.
 as my good friend bob heil says, it all starts with a microphone.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless