[musictlk] regarding free style & rest style in guitar

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sun Jun 9 01:31:38 UTC 2013

it's never a problem.
 if you need anything in the future by all means, get in contact with me.
 i am always glad to help those where help is possible.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless