[musictlk] [Home Music Studio] DTS introduced the DTS-CSS Cinema Subtitling System | Real Image Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Tue Jun 11 17:41:14 UTC 2013

i'm going to tell you 1 more time and then i'm removing you should this keep up.
 this is a list for music and the home recording studios.
 please stay on topic.
 thanks for understanding.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless