[musictlk] DTS introduced the DTS-CSS Cinema Subtitling System |Real Image Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Jun 22 15:26:03 UTC 2013

it doesn't relate to music the list is for music when you post unrelated topics to lists that are clearly ment for a particular topic you are then known as a spammer
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless