[musictlk] New Sound Editor for blinds.

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 17:57:25 UTC 2013

Hello,
I downloaded it, but am getting an error when trying to open it on a windows
7 64 bit.
BTW, if it is self-voiced with SAPI voices, you may want to have the ability
to toggle screen readers. I use Jaws and NVDA, but others may use something
else. I believe
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/accessible_output/0.5.5
would be a great thing for you to use. Just put the s.output("msg that is in
print or raw_input in here"), and it is for sure accessible with just about
all windows screen readers.
I would like to test it without the screen reader output though, to see if I
can read the things on the interface you are using.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs