[musictlk] Blind Musicians Group Meeting

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 29 02:40:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

The Blind Musicians Group will be meeting on Tuesday afternoon from 1
to 4. We will have a music workshop if those there would like one.
I'll come prepared.

If a couple of you want to perform, please do, but let me know
beforehand. Unfortunately, we won't have a real piano, but a very
good keyboard owned by our national office. If you'd like to perform,
please send me an email before Sunday night. If you're not sure yet,
please send me an email before Sunday night as well, and I'll send
you my cell number so that you can reach me easily at Convention.

I hope this is clear, and I hope to see many of you at the meeting.

Blessings,

Linda