[musictlk] Congratulations!

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 03:25:57 UTC 2013

Thanks all, as a first time scholarship winner I was not expecting so
much support.  Guess that shows me just how supportive the NFB really
is, but as Julie said it's really awesome seeing all the positive
comments and I really appreciate them.  I hope to meet some of you
listers at convention this year and can't wait to go!

--
Kaiti