[musictlk] Any Dulcimer players on here?

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Tue May 14 02:20:00 UTC 2013

As some of you know, I've dabbled with the dulcimer when I was a child, but I'm interested in picking it back up!
I was looking up what the word Psaltery meant, because it's used in the Bible, and when it's mentioned, I discovered that it was referring to the dulcimer.
I went to Youtube, to hear someone playing the dulcimer, and it didn't sound right!
Whoever came up with the idea of using a bow, to play the dulcimer?
That makes it sound weird!
I like just picking it like a guitar!
Thanks, Joshua