[musictlk] why i use d'addario strings on my guitar.

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu May 16 21:01:13 UTC 2013

josh, as i told you via our phone chat, the neck, the tention, and the strings are just a  number of things that could be causing this.
 like i said, sometimes i see people using a heavier gage to stop this problem.
 often times i've actually seen people use to light of a gage making it easier to come out of tune.
 usually this isn't the case but i've seen it as to where it's been the case before.

god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 bandcamp