[musictlk] Tips for Stringing a Guitar

blind411 blind411 at verizon.net
Fri May 17 18:43:43 UTC 2013

	Though the low-tech options of a pitch pipe and a tuning fork are
certainly good, an electronic tuner helps create a perfrctly tuned
instrument. And, for guitarists, one thing that gives a little color is to
tune the "B" string a little flat. Personally, though, I like the great
sound my Martin D-35 has when perfectly tuned and EQd!

Marion