[musictlk] Not sure if it'll work.

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:35:14 UTC 2013

I was wondering if anyone would like to attempt a jam session via skipe. It would need to be mostly acoustic, oor if electric the volume would need to be pretty low. This would be just an informal fun kind of thing, but it would also be a great way for us to connect and learn from each other. I know their are several reasons why it might not go off very well, including varying internet speeds, but I think it's worth a shot.

If you'd like to try this, add me on Skype. Drummerdude65 Just put a note that you're from the music mailing list, so I don't reject you.

Jeff