[musictlk] Not sure if it'll work.

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:30:27 UTC 2013

Hey Jeff. i hate to be the downer, but it wouldn't work because of
internet speeds, and skype ducking. Meaning, when you play a sound on
your end, it would lower the sound of everyone else. IT won't be on
time no matter how goodthe speeds are. I mean it's worth a try if you
still want to go ahead and do it, but it won't work.
You should look into a program called  ninjam... Great program to jam
with people over the internet.
Hope this helped. Take care!