[musictlk] Tips for Stringing a Guitar

blind411 blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 18 12:36:19 UTC 2013

Dale,
	I don't know what to tell you. Do you have a tuning fork to test
whether or not it is truly working or a sighted person to let you know when
you reach pitch? One key is that if you pass through the pitch too fast it
will not chirp, so turn the machine slowly. If it still isn't working, take
it back to the store and have it checked out. I have had mine for almost
five years and it is working very well. I have never changed the batteries,
although I have lost the battery compartment cover. The batteries are being
held in by a Universal Repair Kit ... duct tape!

Marion

?