[musictlk] turning my music into a career

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Mon May 20 19:22:36 UTC 2013

So far,  I have music on soundcloud.com, and have appeared several times on the Song Fight
online songwriting show at songfight.org. I am also a fanfic/comedy writer, and
I'm thinking about using filkarchive.org.uk, a site just for fan music (such as songs about Star
Trek characters). I post my lirics on amiright.com, a parody/comedy site.
Tyler Z