[musictlk] why i use d'addario strings on my guitar.

Data data at papermusic.org
Mon May 20 20:14:30 UTC 2013

Musician's Friend is a good source!
-Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: musictlk [mailto:musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org]On Behalf Of Timothy
Clark Music
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:44 AM
To: Music Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [musictlk] why i use d'addario strings on my guitar.

i get my strings from musiciansfriend as they're cheaper there and they'll
do price matching. so, it's a win win situation all around.
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 bandcamp
 http://www.timothyclark13.bandcamp.com
 twitter
 @timothyclark13
 Skype
 djtimothy1
 facebooks
 http://www.facebook.com/timothyclark13
 http://www.facebook.com/timothyclarkmusic
 reverbnation
 http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 youtube
 http://www.youtube.com/timothyclarkoffical
 phone
 7244011224

On May 16, 2013, at 9:07 AM, blind411 wrote:

> Timothy,
> 	I use D'Addario EXP Extra Light. I play a lot and they last me about
> 6 months per set, a lot longer than standard strings. I have seen them as
> high as $20/set, but where I get all my supplies, they cost about $15.
> Awesome strings and great sound!
>
> Marion

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/blind411%40verizon.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/timothyclarkmusic%40me