[musictlk] why i use d'addario strings on my guitar.

Data data at papermusic.org
Mon May 20 20:17:36 UTC 2013

I used to have to change my strings at least every other week. But that was
when I was playing so hard, I trashed my strings and my right strumming
shoulder. Now, I can go months with the same strings producing good sound.
However (as you all know) there's nothing like the clarion sound of a fresh
set of strings!
-Andy