[musictlk] Tips for Stringing a Guitar

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Wed May 22 13:46:06 UTC 2013

Wow, Dale, what a groovy little device!  I have to admit that, in the roar and fuss  just before we get started playing, I often just give up and hand my guitar or uke or whatever to someone who can see the built-in tuner... it just really is too loud to tune by ear in some situations.  You can also teach nonmusicians to tune instruments using the built-in tuners, and I've done that in a pinch, too!

It beats running off to tune   in the Ladies Room... *grin*

Sheri