[musictlk] Choir Voices and Ranges

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 02:54:37 UTC 2013

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I don't know if you may know about this, but you can certainly give it your
best shot. I recently requested that Eastwest (a virtual instrument company)
add more choirs and voices to the Symphonic Choirs virtual instrument.
Specifically, I asked that they add a Girls choir in addition to the Boys
choir that they have. I also requested that they add Mezzo Sopranos to go
along with the Sopranos and Altos choir sections in the instrument. And, I
requested for them to add Baritones to go along with the Tenors and Basses
choir sections that are in this instrument. I've also requested that they
add five more solo voices, Solo Girl, Solo Mezzo Soprano, Solo Tenor, Solo
Baritone, and Solo Bass, to go along with the Solo Boy, Solo Soprano, and
Solo Alto voices in the instrument. The main reason why I especially asked
for Mezzo sopranos and baritones is because I can't seem to get the sopranos
to go any lower than D4 (above Middle C), and I can't get the tenors to go
any lower than C3. Nor can I get the basses to go any higher than D4 (above
Middle C). I wonder, what do you suppose is the average range for Mezzo
Sopranos and Baritones? How about the other voices? Also, is the range for
Boys Choir the same as the range for Girls Choir? I'm confused!
  _____

No virus found in this message.

  _____