[musictlk] Learning to read music

Amy Billman amy0223 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:21:32 UTC 2013

When I took it way, way, back in the day, a keyboard *was* required. Glad to know the course info hasn't changed.
Thing is, singing's fine, but unless they've changed it, you're also learning chords. ...You cannot "sing" those...
Amazon does sell lots of keyboards and midi controllers.
Just do a quick search for 61 key keyboard... You'll find them from cheap/;average price to more on the higher end.

Amy Billman
SpeedDots: your leader for cell phone accessories, and the makers of the tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com
Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots
Like us on Facebook: