[musictlk] assistance

Foggddm at aol.com Foggddm at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 16:39:26 UTC 2013

Dale Hayes here,
I don't know how  many of the list users are on facebook but if you are it
would really be a great assist to my new band if you could "like" our
facebook page. Anymore the number of likes seems to matter locally in the hiring
process for clubs. Because we are new and are not re-organized from one of
the local established bands we are starting off literally from ground zero.
Also there seems to be some resistance to hiring a band with a blind musician.
So if you will would you  go to facebook and like the Cozmo Quiz page and
encourage others to do so also? Your support would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks
dale hayes