[musictlk] strategies for following directors needed

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Wed Nov 27 13:11:40 UTC 2013

It becomes a sort of instinct. I belong to the River city Mixed chorus and I
am totally blind, but once you learn the music it becomes second nature to
know what is going on. Well for me. It is a little like hearing with your
voice.

It is the dancing that I have to feel my neighbor to get. LOL

Good Luck,
Atty