[musictlk] Hello

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 21:57:56 UTC 2013

Hi, Marissa.
It's nice to see another fellow band geek on the list.  I'm Beth Taurasi
and I'm from Denver.  I wish i had a piano, and my flute has
disappeared, but I do have my guitar.  I wish I had marched in band.
What high school do you attend?  Where do you live?  IF you have any
questions about marching band, you can ask me or there's another girl on
the list who did the Rose Parade last year.  Did you ever see Miso on
this list somewhere lurking around?  She's done competitive marching
band.  Are you a stage bandsman?  I've done a bunch.  My musical talent
extends from piano all the way to the flute, guitar, and percussion
instruments.  I also sing.  I'll put my contact info on the bottom of
the email so you can catch me off list somewhere.  Also, you've got lots
of stuff you can check out here on the list, and I can possibly point
you in the right direction.
Thanks,
Beth Taurasi
thebluesisloose at gmail.com personal email
Skype: denverqueen0920
P.S. I'll not ask for a phone number unless you really want one, so I'm
foregoing the phone number for now unless you want it.  But it's on my
Skype if you want it.
Thanks.
Beth