[musictlk] Hello

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 22:33:01 UTC 2013

Hi Marissa! What's up? Welcome to the list! My name is Helga, and I'm actually new as well! I actually became a member a few weeks ago. I actually play the guitar and I like it a lot. But I'm not really good at it yet! I know how to play notes, but I'm still practicing my chords! I think that the chords are the more difficult to play and challenging, isn't that right? I actually like to play the guitar, since is like therapy for me. I'm actually visually impaired, and I was also born with weakness on the left side of my body. So that is why I said that playing guitar is like therapy because it helps me move my let hand fingers faster. But I will never let any circumstances to stop me to accomplish my dreams! Thanks for listening to me. Thanks and God bless!! ;)
P.S. Happy Thanks Giving and God bless you and your family! ;)

Sent from my iPhone