[musictlk] Can anyone help me with braille music?

Marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:29:19 UTC 2013

I want to learn to read braille music and to write braille music.
I am not able to get music for Band for some reason.  I can't
read it.  lol I do not have a teacher who has time to help me
with it, so I need to learn on my own time.  If anyone has a
music sheet with the symbols and what they are, that'd be great.
Meaning like this
(I know some of it, just can't write it)

d: halfnote for c
ed: quarter note for c
I probley got it wrong, but you get the idea.  Thanks.