[musictlk] Piano recordings, and clarinet soon after

Marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 10:24:05 UTC 2013

Alright.  I know some people want to hear this, so hear you go.
River Flows in You has many mistakes because I am not use to my
friend's keyboard.  Both songs have someone introducing me
because we were doing a video.  For those who can see, I will get
the links and send them, as soon as my friend posts them.

I will send a recording of me playing clarinet.  Would've done it
in this one, but I ran out of room.