[musictlk] Question, suggestions or recommendations on voice lessons?

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 05:37:54 UTC 2013

What city do you live in?

Also, having a Master's Degree in vocal performance, I can't believe that
voice lessons on line would ever work.

When I first started at the American Conservatory of Music, the dean was
very hesitent. After I shows him by getting almost all As in the first
simester, he sort of changed his tune.

As blind people, we have to work two up to three times as hard to get what
we want and where we are going. I can tell you first hand, it is well worth
it.

If you have an additional questions, you can contact me off line.