[musictlk] My Introduction

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 05:54:15 UTC 2013

Hi there. You might want to also post your recording questions on the discussion list for music education network for the visually impaired. Menvi for short. I know for a fact there is a gal on that list to majored in something having to do with recording.  The website is:
www.menvi.org
I have been a member of this network for quite some time now. I figure, the more people I can reach out to, the better. Hope this helps.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone