[musictlk] Question, suggestions or recommendations on voice lessons?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:36:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would think that hands-on instruction might be the way to go, but
that's just from my experience of that being the only thing that has
really worked for me.

As far as getting funded to be a music student, I agree with Rob.  It
is completely possible for blind people to be competent performers,
music therapists, or music educators, but sometimes the sighted need
showing and it takes a lot more work than the average sighted student
has to put out.  As frustrating as it can be sometimes, we're in the
position where we need to prove our equality sometimes.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.
Music therapy major, Psychology minor, Clarinet.

--
Kaiti