[musictlk] Just curious

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:55:03 UTC 2013

Has anyone been  in a situation where maybe there's a class or a workshop to
take and a part of that workshop has to do with things like music theory or
perhaps doing a bit of sight reading to get the concepts down?  I was in
such a class where part of the time was spent on developing a better sense
of rhythm and there were a couple of rhythm worksheets that the class was
doing together.

It was a one or two time thing, so I really wasn't sure how to modify these
things.  What could I have done or what would you do if something like that
happens again?

Thanks.