[musictlk] Just curious

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Sep 5 17:30:45 UTC 2013

howdy there, what i would do is i would read them online if possible.
 if not, i would ask for it ahead of time to do it with the class.
 peace.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless