[musictlk] Midi sequencer for windows

Ken The PionEar kenwdowney at me.com
Sat Sep 7 00:36:48 UTC 2013

What I would do is download a vst plugin called Synthfont. Then get a decent
soundfont to play in it. If you have some cash to throw around, an even
better bet would be Hypersonic 2. There might be enough instruments in the
demo to cover you, not sure. Anyway, you'll need a vst host--like VstHost,
which is free of charge. That way you can use your current sequencer and
have a lot of sounds to choose from.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook,
(KenWDowney,) or write me at kenWDowney at me.com .