[musictlk] harmonic jam

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Sep 9 03:45:17 UTC 2013

hello there
 this is a vary experimental track.
 this was done on my SX guitar about 2 months ago. actually, possibly longer.
 put it this way, it was done this year sometime.
 being as my public linking isn't working on dropbox write now, who knows, maybe my link sharing got suspended for some reason. that's somewhat normal for me lol. anyway, i'm sending it via sendspace.
 for those of you on the music talk list you click the link and then go down you'll see a download link. click it and it will download.
 link is
 http://www.sendspace.com/file/x5fjgd
 hope you enjoy.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless