[musictlk] strategies for learning mountain dulcimer??

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sat Sep 21 12:48:58 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua
thank you for your quick response and welcome.

I'm looking forward to finding out how other people learn songs for
their instruments (dulcimer, guitar, etc).  Does anyone use iPad/iPhone
apps to learn music for recording or rereading music that you find on
the internet?  Do most people who are blind simply learn by ear?  Are
there any suggestions for learning by ear (what I can do, what my
instructor can do to help me).  What other ways do blind people learn
their instruments?
Thanks
brenda
Thanks