[musictlk] Writing my sheet music

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 4 02:17:58 UTC 2014

Use the chart I sent you in combination with the other sheet with
words written in quarter notes and simple melodies to figure out. Two
eight notes equal a quarter note, two quarter notes equal a half
note, two half notes equal a whole note.

Fingering is necessary when it isn't obvious, or when a certain
fingering is desired by the composer or the music editor.

You write chords using the interval signs.

You really need private music lessons, so that you can get the music
basics down. It's obvious to me that answering your questions via
email isn't working for you. Don't try to understand everything all
at once. By writing your own songs without knowing much about music,
you're putting the cart before the horse.

Starting out your messages with "So" is unnecessary, and spelling
words like eight and piece correctly would be a great way to improve
your messages to any list. It's very annoying to read misspelled
words with a screen reader, and it makes you look, well, not tto smart.