[musictlk] wampler

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Apr 9 06:53:09 UTC 2014

Hi,
Lol and LOL again!
Blessings,
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com