[musictlk] Your Invitation To Meet A Rising Blind Musician From Ireland Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:07:39 UTC 2014

Hi All!
The subject says it all. Tonight's going to be a very busy and jam
packed Djd Invasion. Want to qualify for the 20 dollar gift card? Want
to meet an up and coming Irish musician? Then read on!

The fun starts tonight at 7 PM eastern until 10. This jam packed 180
minute show will feature

Our usual blend of musical variety, ranging from pop to rock to country
and maybe a splash of a cappella

In the first hour, at around 7:30PM eastern, we'll be hearing some new
music from a blind irish singer named Sabrina McKiernan. She has a new
album out called I Am The Song, and you can learn more about her and buy
it at
http://www.sabrinamusic.net

I'll be interviewing this young lady, and playing a couple of songs from
her album, so be sure to check that out.

Then, we'll be doing the first two qualification rounds in The Djd
Invasion Trivia Tournament, where our champion will receive either a 20
dollar amazon ir ITunes gift card of his or her choice. For more details
about the tournament, head on over to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com/contest

With all this plus your requests, there will be plenty going on tonight
that you won't want to miss.

During the show, you can contact me in one of the following ways:

Via skype at
daviddunphyradio

Via telephone at
516 945 9165

Via twitter at
ddunphyradio
or
sky106radio
Or via teamtalk at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com

To listen to tonight's awesomeness, head on over to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com

Log on to
http://sky106.net
or put the following into your media player of choice:
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream

Regardless of how you tune in, I hope to see you all there for a night
of music, entertainment, and most importantly, fun!
 From David Dunphy