[musictlk] campfire songs

Timothy Clark Music theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:02:43 UTC 2014

lol josh, what’s wrong with my songs? i’ve sung these songs from time to time in some of the strangest places and while people stare at me funny when i do, i see nothing wrong with them.
 *walks through wall mart singing one way to god baptised in Jesus name*
 nope, nothing wrong with that. lol.
 take care my friend.
check out,“ask a pentecostal.”
 http://www.askapentecostal.wordpress.com
 get inspiration  by following
 @timothyclark13  on twitter
 Timothy
 sending peace and blessings to you and yours in Jesus name!
 Preaching the truth of the gospel no matter the cost!