[musictlk] campfire songs

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Wed Aug 13 12:14:25 UTC 2014

I remember "Boom Chick-a-Boom" and 99 Bottles of Coke/Beer, etc. on the Wall" very well.  Another good song is the one that goes "There's a hole in the bottom of the sea; There's a hole in the bottom of the sea ...".  You add things such a lo, then a frog, and so forth.  We sang this as teenagers and adults of all ages my first trip to the residential training center.

g Continuing the oldies theme, "These Eyes" by the Guess Who and "Joy to the World" by 3 Dog Night are a few more suggestions.  If you have enough people that are up for a challenge, the 1980's song "We Are the World" by USA for Africa might work.

Pauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor