[musictlk] having dccsccculty with choir director

Timothy Clark - KC3CDU theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 20:31:47 UTC 2014

this is going to sound harsh. suck it up. i am sure there are nicer ways for me to put that but i’m a vary blunt and honest person and i hope i’m not coming off as insensitive. when i’m singing at church i go in there and have a blast. you can keep holding yourself back by what ifs and what should i do and such but in the end, you are only hurting yourself by antagonising over it.
 it’s just not worth it.
stick with it and enjoy it.
amateur radio satellite operations.
amateur radio missionary